Online Reputation For Attorneys
Creating Quality Leads Through Quality Reviews
In a world where a single review or comment can remain public indefinitely, reputation is your practice’s most valuable asset. At Scorpion, we equip every law firm’s marketing team with a Local SEO Specialist, whose job is to handle your online brand. That includes maintaining and maximizing your social media presence, building profiles to take advantage of niche audiences, and most importantly, protecting your online reputation.
According to recent findings, online reputation is becoming more crucial to your law firm:
- 65% of users believe that their online research is completely accurate and trustworthy.
- Online reviews earn as much trust in 88% of users as personal recommendations.
- 57% of readers will visit a lawyer’s website after seeing a positive review.
- 15% of readers will call a lawyer directly after seeing a positive review.
- 70% of users are willing to commute to a lawyer with more positive reviews.
- Over 40% of potential clients will read your firm’s reviews before making a decision.
Managing your business’ online reputation is a full-time task. Between handling clients, developing your firm, and preparing cases, you simply do not have the time to jump from Avvo to Yelp every hour to make sure you are showcasing positive reviews. That’s why Scorpion is such a powerful ally—we devote our resources to maximizing the power of your online reputation to create high-quality leads, so you can focus on your practice.