Google’s Local Services Ads are a game-changer for small and medium-sized home services companies. Business owners love them because they get results, boost brand visibility, and keep marketing costs down.
Local Services Ads show up at the top of the search results page for potential customers in your area. They help your business...
- Stand out in the local market
- Attract phone calls instead of paying for clicks and listing-based advertising
- Connect with the most urgent potential customers and generate better leads
- Let customers know that Google has vetted your company
Google’s booking feature takes Local Services Ads will instantly elevate your access to customers. Now home services customers can click a booking link — directly from the ad — which allows them to view your schedule, select available time windows, and book an appointment.
All with a couple of clicks.
The benefits of enabling the Google’s Local Services Ads booking feature:
- Faster Service, More Jobs, Increased Revenue Capture more leads and schedule more jobs by making your services easy to book. Stay connected with customers who come across your company through Google searches.
- Scheduling Made Simple Take customers from the search page to scheduling an appointment online in a few simple steps. They won't even need to pick up a phone — a common point where drop-off occurs.
- Increased Visibility By utilizing Local Services Ads, your company can be front-and-center of related local Google searches, helping to ensure your brand stays top-of-mind for potential customers.
- Bang for your Advertising Buck Google’s Local Services Ads are particularly cost-efficient — unlike other advertising options, providers only have to pay for leads generated, not clicks.
Home services businesses interested in enabling the booking feature in their Local Services Ads will first have to become a Google Guaranteed advertiser.
Becoming Google Guaranteed involves completing background checks and meeting insurance requirements — and Scorpion can guide you through that entire process. Once your company is issued its Google Guaranteed badge, we’ll seamlessly integrate the booking feature with your Local Services ad.
Once the process is complete, you’re good to go.