As a healthcare marketer, nothing is more powerful—or elusive—than the idea of having complete control of your entire digital ecosystem. Imagine eliminating unnecessary vendors and points of contact so you can focus on the bigger picture. Scorpion gives you the tools and support to transition from simple task-doer to complex marketing strategist, where you belong.
- I need to stand out among my competitors.
- I need a marketing partner who is an extension of my team.
- I know I need to do more online, but I need guidance.
- I need a unified digital platform and CMS.
- I need help being compliant within the digital space.
- I want my team focused more on strategy, not website edits.
- IT takes forever to update my website.
- I want to manage less vendors and consolidate my digital efforts.
“Working on our old website was sometimes painful, and I wasn’t happy with the way it looked. But that all went away when we contracted with Scorpion.” Maria Bell Digital Product Management, Mary Washington HealthcareSee Full Story
“Scorpion means to me that I can do my job better—that I can help families discover and trust Barlow Respiratory Hospital. And like a [patient’s] family member told me just this week, they help families sleep better at night knowing that their loved one is cared for.” Julie Shimizu Director of Public Relations, Barlow Respiratory HospitalSee Full Story
Your website, marketing strategies, and technology must be tailored to the healthcare industry and to your hospital’s unique needs. Get control with a system that combines everything into one integrated solution. Get results with your entire digital ecosystem on a single, easy-to-use dashboard, real-time website edits, and a team of experts dedicated to defining and reaching your goals.
Instead of getting lost in vendor contracts and wasting your time waiting for your IT department to make changes to your website, choose an all-in-one solution that frees you to focus on the future. At Scorpion, we're committed to helping hospitals and academic medical centers thrive.