As an Advertising Strategist, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that each client’s advertising campaign is logically and efficiently created.
This includes ensuring each client is on the most current technology, targeting the appropriate geo/practice areas, and is spending properly. This will result in campaigns meeting or exceeding expected CPL’s with attention to client acquisitions and ROI. By accomplishing all of these things, the Advertising Strategist will assist the Marketing Managers in promoting a successful campaign.
- Strategic set up of lead generation campaigns that are in full alignment with a client's desired situation; you will be responsible for helping franchise companies find more entrepreneurial-minded individuals to open a new location.
- Manage all paid advertising channels/products, including but not limited to: Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Premium Directories, Over The Top Video Ads(OTT)
- Communicate paid advertising strategy and results and successes to MMs in such a manner that they may utilize the content/information and share directly with the client.
- Competently communicate with clients via email, phone conversations, or in-person meetings.
- Deep dive paid advertising with an MM for reviews/training.
- Proactively review all of the team’s accounts and make recommendations to improve and optimize their CPL, conversion %, spend/budget, and new client acquisitions.
- Continually update MMs on any new opportunities their clients could be taking advantage of.
- Resolve or quickly analyze advertising campaigns for any client who expresses dissatisfaction, has a CPL outside an acceptable range, has underspend or overspend, or is underperforming
- Handle intermediate issues and problems within the local paid advertising process, and refers moderate to complex issues to leadership.
- Maintain intermediate knowledge of assigned vertical industry & paid advertising best practices.
- Serve as the team’s resource for any advertising questions, and proactively suggests improvements.
- 2+ years of experience in paid advertising, digital marketing, SEM, or social media
- Understanding of lead generation advertising
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communication, or related discipline preferred