The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for utilizing both paid and earned social media to grow Scorpion as a company. We have HUGE goals as a company and social media is instrumental in helping us reach our goals. This position will oversee all corporate social media initiatives for Scorpion.
This position will be on our Corporate Marketing team and collaborating with our sales and ad teams on a regular basis. If you geek out over social media and are always up-to-date on the latest social media marketing trends, this is the role for you!
Please include one sample Facebook post, one sample LinkedIn post, and one sample Facebook ad (with Lead Generation as the objective) when applying for this position. Please send as either attachments or links to recent work.
- 4+ years of experience
- Expert-level knowledge in utilizing Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn advertising to grow a B2B business
- Expert-level knowledge in utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter to organically to grow a B2B business
- Ability to use social media scheduling platforms like Sprout Social
- Confidence in using Facebook Business Manager and its tools, such as Facebook Ads Manager and Creator Studio
- Experience managing social media budgets of $100k+ per quarter
- Experience optimizing social media ad campaigns on a daily basis
- Experience working with and communicating regularly with an inbound sales team
- Ability to collaborate with ad team and other stakeholders to maintain brand alignment
- Understanding and implementing best practices for social media copy and overall creative
- Ability to manage a Social Media Coordinator and lead them through the ever-changing world of social media
- Experience creating and executing a comprehensive social media strategy
- Proven B2B social media marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Problem-solving skills