The Display Advertising Product Strategist is responsible for our programmatic display, email and remarketing product within Scorpion’s advertising. They need to be extremely well versed in the world of display and email marketing and always be looking for and evaluating the next best channels to include. They will build the screens, reporting and integrations needed to automate the display advertising for our clients.
With the fast rise of demand side platforms (DSP), our inventory and targeting capabilities are much greater than just what is offered through Google. We need someone who will be thinking about how our display and email campaigns can be run to produce consistent leads.
The Display Advertising Product Strategist will be responsible for coming up with the most effective advertising campaigns, the most impactful system, and the most well thought out strategy. They will not only be thinking about how to improve current performance but where the channels should be in 3,6,9 months. Do we currently utilize the best targeting to get the optimal performance? Does the system automate all of the campaign features available? Does the system automate optimization decisions? Are there additional channels we are missing out?
Your top priority is ROI of your channels and doing everything in your power to ensure the channel’s performance stays optimal.
- Understand current advertising channel partnerships and cultivate new ones
- Communicate channel performance and automation updates to the company
- Product manage which screens need to be built to support your channels
- Communicate your short and long term vision for the channel within Scorpion’s advertising
- Responsible for keeping a high level roadmap of your channels to be shared with the rest of the company
- Build the reporting that best highlights the channel
- 1-2 years Experience managing Trade Desk advertising and other programmatic networks
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising using Demand Side Platforms such as verve, oath, simpli.if, etc.
- 3+ years digital advertising experience
- Critical thinking and analytical ability
- Paid advertising experience preferred
- Organization skills and conceptual skills