About the Web Designer role:
We are seeking a Web Designer who is: driven to be the best, extremely creative, innovative, work well under pressure, and collaborates well with others. This position will work directly with Project Managers to create web designs that help convert visitors to our most valuable clients' sites into leads
- Self-manage your day-to-day responsibilities to ensure all scheduled web designs within each calendar week are completed
- Professional and prompt internal communication
- Educate team members on design best practices
- Keep up-to-date with design trends
- Applicants must submit a portfolio including past web designs, promotional materials, info-graphics, and/or other work samples. Please include a link within your resume.
- We prefer you have 2+ years of experience in creating high-end web designs, graphics, and promotional materials in multiple formats
- Ideal applicants closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices.
- Expertise using such software tools as Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS, and HTML
- Expertise in photo compositing, editing as well as creating graphics.