The Strategic Partnership Manager is responsible for retaining and expanding existing company relationships with our advertising providers. You are a personable individual with sales experience to ensure that our partner agreements are the most favorable for Scorpion and our clients.
The Strategic Partnership Manager follows the direction of the channel product owners for which providers need to be contacted and what outcomes we will be looking to achieve.
Being successful in this role means negotiating ideal partner contracts with our advertising providers, communicating effectively with the channel owners and always looking for new ways to enhance current provider relationships.
- Negotiates new partner relationships and establishes new points of contact within our advertising providers monthly
- Weekly Check-ins with all Channel Owners
- Create and manage Channel Status board to track development, organize points of contacts and next steps
- Evaluate existing partner contracts for areas of improvement
- Swift Response times for all internal and external communication
- Identify new opportunities for growth within current provider integrations
- Negotiate rebates, ad credits or incentive opportunities when available
- Develop summaries of all partner negotiations and agreements
- Establish points of contact within channels of interest at the channel owner’s request
- Coordination with billing for any spend auditing
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience
- Inside sales experience preferably in digital media or online advertising
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Strong Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of communication channel operations (phone and email)
- Working knowledge of project management software (such as Monday.com)
- Attention to Detail, Analytical Skills and Strong Organization Skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Selling experience