About the Senior Software Developer role:
As a Senior Software Developer on our Engineering Team, you will be responsible for the architecture and development of database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications. You will design, code, test, debug, document, and support the things that you build, and own the back-end code for new software projects for existing and upcoming platforms. You’ll define the architecture for new features, and collaborate closely with different teams to ensure quality and execution.
- Build out database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications using SQL and C#.
- Define and create architecture for new features.
- Work with hosting vendors to ensure the performance functioning of hosting platforms.
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance.
- Collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms.
- 6+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on C#, SQL, .NET (ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core 2+).
- Knowledge of RESTful architectures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their application to code.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with Azure/Azure DevOps is a plus!