As a Operations Manager, you obsess about simplicity and organization, bordering on obsessive. Where most see chaos, you see hundreds of organizational solutions. You eat creative briefs for breakfast and wash them down with a cold cup of edits. You’re just as comfortable holding a conversation with a group of creatives as you are with developers. You love your computer screen but geek out over how a print piece looks and feels in your hand. You’re passionate about improvement and innovation on the path towards pure simplicity. Due dates are just as important as your birthday and completing a big project feels like Christmas. You inspire like Churchill and are humble like Gandhi.
- Execution of a range of creative projects from landing pages to packaging
- Developing processes to ensure alignment and efficiency
- Maintain and improve our project management platform
- Plan, coordinate and direct all activities associated with projects to ensure both the client and creative are supported
- Truly owning projects from creative brief to distribution
- Maintain timelines and quickly pivot when needed
- Help lead creative teams and support their growth
- Able to quickly solve complex problems in a challenging, dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Must be able to facilitate meetings/workshops with project stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Must have experience utilizing project management software as a project tracking tool.
- Knowledge of Monday.com is a plus!
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
- Must have experience working with both printed and coded projects
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized
- Works well in a team environment
- High attention to detail