We are seeking dynamic and driven individuals for a unique opportunity to build upon our contact team in our inbound customer conversion center. This is a great way to experience and become familiar with Scorpion Internet Marketing, an energetic and growing powerhouse of a company!
This position will work with Scorpion clients to help make the most of the leads generated through Scorpion’s Internet Marketing offerings. You will qualify inbound leads received through phone and chat by carefully listening to the consumer’s needs, guiding the lead through a series of client qualification questions, documenting the appropriate information then making a soft-sale offer to set up an appointment, call back and/or offer additional information per the client’s specifications.
This position requires a strong sense of dedication to helping clients increase business while providing a delightful experience to their potential consumers. The ability to work within a new and rapidly growing team, provide new ideas for the performance improvement and professionally interact with consumers is extremely important. This core team will become the framework for rapidly growing the customer experience center and developing new team members.
Scorpion is an innovative technology and marketing company growing at an accelerated pace. As a leader in the field of Internet marketing and the winner of the 2016 Google Platform Innovator of the Year Award, we believe in hiring only the most passionate individuals who look forward to coming to work every day to solve challenges together with our exceptional team.
We are hiring for three full time roles, starting at $17.00 / hr.
These are the current shifts we are looking for:
2 - Full Time Positions: 11 AM – 7:30 PM Monday- Friday
1- Full Time Position : 6 AM - 4:30 PM Thursday - Sunday ( Remote)
- Previous night shift experience and familiarity helpful
- Customer service experience
- 1-2 years of contact center experience a plus
- Consumer sales, cross-selling/up-selling or lead qualification experience a plus
- Tech Savvy
- Professional and effective verbal & written communication
- Typing minimum of 50 WPM
- Strong customer service skills, including being professional on the phone
- Ability to listen to and read the customer
- Expressing empathy & inflect appropriate tone
- Appropriate word choice
- Dedication to the consumer experience
- Care about the outcome
- Initiative to become knowledgeable of client’s industry (i.e. Legal Intake Process)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team culture
- Able to shift gears quickly
- Problem solver - provide constant performance improvement ideas and feedback
- Open to new ideas and change
- Coach and motivate other team members
- Responsible - adhere to schedule and process guidelines