About the Role
As the Creative Project Manager, you will be the source of truth for any project that comes into Scorpion’s Brand Creative Team. You will be the engine and the north star along with the Creative Director guiding a project from briefing and development through to final execution and distribution. You are responsible and accountable for making the entire process run as smoothly as possible for all partners and team members involved.
We are looking for a collaborative and flexible team player who enjoys solving complex problems and is energized when working on multiple projects at any given time. You must be meticulous when it comes to the small details, extremely organized, and hold strong follow-through and interpersonal skills. You will be capable of partnering with other functions with equal amounts of composure while working under pressure and in challenging circumstances. Your role is essential in bringing to life the aspirations of the brand team and each of their designated business partners.
What You'll Need
What your success will look like
- Passionate about project management, executing projects and programs to schedule, scope, budget, and specification
- Highly collaborative with cross-functional stakeholders to forecast, scope, plan, manage, and drive all steps in the project lifecycle.
- Be the first point of contact for the Brand Creative Team and build that relationship cross-functionally. Guiding best practices, appropriate timeline expectations, and goal setting.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple, simultaneous projects of various sizes many of which can be complex in nature ensuring adherence to project management best practices.
- Implement proven and innovative project management solutions to plan and manage projects.
- Determine project milestones and build schedules to meet deadlines.
- Manage and track the planning, design, approval, and production processes.
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project team.
- Ability to assess, resource, and budget projects following a creative briefing.
- Communicate expectations internally regarding schedules, resourcing, and budgets.
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution.
- Ensure that projects launch on time, delivering to expectation.
- Initiate and drive post-campaign assessments (post-mortem)
What You'll Need
Who you are and what you bring
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Must have experience utilizing project management software as a project tracking tool.
- Knowledge of Monday.com is a plus!
- Experience in a digital marketing environment is a plus!
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail.