We have a big vision which is why we need you—an innovator and problem solver ready to revolutionize and empower businesses to succeed.
As a copywriter, you’re an articulate storyteller that can say in two words what it takes most people twenty. You craft engaging copy across digital and print mediums that captures attention, drives action, communicates value, and authentically speaks to our core audience and personas. You’re just as comfortable getting someone to click a button as you are writing a conversational email.
Your writing style is adaptable with a human touch according to what the piece or client needs. Headphones and a laptop are your happy place, and you can recite Ogilvy on Advertising on command (just kidding...sort of). You wield your essential tools of creativity, clarity, and brevity like a master, and you balance them for what’s needed.
What You'll Do
- Building a cohesive narrative with clear focal points across an entire experience
- Balancing quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Encouraging a creative environment with collaboration from the Corporate Marketing Team
- Developing and communicating brand standards
- Communicating creative solutions and concepts
- Working with print and packaging partners to ensure the end product is dialed up and completed on time
What You'll Need
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of B2B experience in developing long-form copy, direct response copy, and digital ads for social and search
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Experience translating marketing and creative briefs into creative copy that delivers on business goals
- Experience crafting brand narratives across an integrated campaign, with assets spanning multiple channels and touch points.
- Must have experience with product marketing, sequencing email marketing campaigns, writing great headlines, and strong calls to action
- Experience in producing copy for both digital and print
- Superior attention to detail
- Portfolio must be submitted for consideration