As an Advertising Director, you will be responsible for managing our paid/earned media channels and directly impacting brand awareness and interest in Scorpion. You will oversee and work with various demand marketing roles, including Search, Social, Display and Vertical-media managers as well Analysts to track, measure and optimize the performance of our programs.
You will also support content planning and creation, as well as campaign tracking and analysis. To be successful in this role, you will be an enterprising and creative individual with a track record of delivering successful strategies and campaigns that gain traction and produce results to support Scorpion’s growth goals.
- Oversee and develop strategic advertising for paid and earned media channels including paid search, paid social, paid video, and vertical media
- Collaboratively identify target markets, outline goals, and develop campaigns that effectively introduce prospective customers to Scorpion and our products
- Review design and content layouts and plans, ensuring target audience needs are met
- Hold regular brainstorming sessions with team members to conceptualize innovative ideas that help set Scorpion apart
- Analyze results from every campaign to identify successes and areas for improvement within the next campaign
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and 3+ years managing, developing, and coaching a team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other relevant field preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scorpion’s products/services and our marketing objectives
- Experience building annual marketing plans and content marketing strategies
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to establish priorities and communicate expectations to team members
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment