We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Receive and process a high volume of inbound calls and forms
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Book product demonstrations between Scorpion and potential customers by collaborating with Account Executives to successfully attain the partnership
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Manage customer information in CRM database
- Manage assigned accounts
- Develop an understanding of products and services that Scorpion provides to our customers
- Achieve and exceed daily KPI’s and monthly quota
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business administration, or relevant field preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) preferred
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Word & Excel)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent follow-through on assignments
- Must possess professional phone etiquette
- Basic understanding of CRM software
- Quality of work & attention to detail
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus