As a Vertical Marketing Manager, you will plan and manage our vertical media execution by effectively communicating the value of Scorpion to audiences within our key verticals of home services, legal, medical practices and hospitals, and franchise.
Extensive experience delivering effective media campaigns and assessing and understanding specific audiences is key to success in this role. It is also imperative that you are an extremely professional and detail-oriented individual to ensure all content is appropriate, well-edited, and aligns with the Scorpion brand strategy. Not only will you have outstanding writing and editing skills, but you will also excel at gauging content to ensure it resonates with our vertical audiences.
- Plan and manage vertical media execution for our key verticals
- Collaborate with various teams including sales, product, and customer success to execute relevant campaigns directed toward associated vertical persona(s)
- Assess and understand target audiences and effectively apply that knowledge to ensure your messaging resonates
- Assist vertical marketing leadership in determining the appropriate platforms/channels to reach and engage prospective customers
- Support brand awareness in our key verticals through brand building activities, digital/live events, out-of-the-box creative campaigns, and other corporate programs
- Assist leadership with building a vertical brand and content marketing strategy, and work closely with the team to execute integrated campaigns
- Monitor analytics and provide campaign reports to your leadership team on a regular basis
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, with 3+ years in B2B marketing experience crafting campaigns directed at SMBs
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, media or other relevant field OR equivalent work experience required
- Experience with multiple forms of demand generation including content marketing, paid search, direct mail, inbound marketing techniques, email marketing, SEO, and social media
- Knowledge of marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. (Marketo and/or Pardot, preferred)