About the Senior Full-Stack Engineer role:
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to lead the charge on building new features for Scorpion’s ‘Bonfire’ application. You will be joining our Advertising Mixed Media Engineering Team and collaborating with a group of fun & hard-working Scorpions who push the boundaries of everything that they devote themselves to.
- Build efficient systems that drive complex applications and specialize in scripting and creating plugins for Adobe products.
- Develop new features and maintaining the Bonfire video rendering pipelines.
- Define and create architecture for new features and collaborate on solution architecture for our mixed media products.
- Be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device-compatible web pages.
- Stay up to date on the latest and best coding strategies and take initiative in mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with Scorpion's video production team to develop internal tooling to help them create and test video content.
- Create Adobe After Effects Extensions which will help the video team programmatically swap out assets in their videos as well as develop web applications that let the video team manage their suite of test data.
What is Bonfire?
Bonfire is a video rendering pipeline that contains an API to interface with the queue. The core project scripts are created with C# and Python. Bonfire has several different responsibilities, all of which have the end result of creating templated videos automatically to support our client’s business marketing and growth. In sum, the Bonfire application is a video creation pipeline. More explanation can be found during a discovery phone interview.
- 5+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on SQL Server and latest versions of C#/.NET/.NET Core.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects scripting.
- General knowledge of Adobe products, video creation, and media programming preferred.
- Experience creating After Effects extensions.
- Working knowledge of Python preferred.