As a Team Coordinator, you will facilitate the day-to-day operations of your team or department. You will remove any obstacles from your team’s plate that inhibit their ability to deliver on established deadlines and targets. You will also perform cross-departmental coordination to ensure all projects have all the information and resources they need.
Clear, effective, and prompt communication is crucial to be successful in this role. You will need to have a comprehensive understanding of who stakeholders are for decision-making in each project to ensure effective communication and your team's success.
- Maintain planning foresight and update your team on any deadlines that are approaching or behind the pace
- Cross-team coordination for all projects/products
- Scheduling office hours for development teams to ensure efficiency
- Documenting any issues with products/projects and escalating to the appropriate team
- Managing team scheduling throughout the day
- Facilitate meetings, coordinate agendas, and ensure specific follow-up communication is provided to keep projects on target
- Coordinate with team leaders to fill all scheduling gaps for team members or projects
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each product/project
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Proven ability to work in partnership and connect and collaborate with others establishing positive and successful working relationships
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Outstanding record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work to deadlines and respond well to pressure