About the Design Producer role:
As a Design Producer, you will own the project management process for all products designed at Scorpion. You will support product design projects with high-performing, cross-functional project teams through the product design lifecycle including conception, design, development, and delivery of unique product designs and experiences. You will assist in building out timelines, keeping projects on track, resolving problems that come up in the design process, and maintaining an asset library of case studies and past work. This role will require a unique combination of strong creative and conceptual thinking and exceptional organization and planning skills
- Collaborate with the Design team to identify business needs and transform them into actionable project requirements and resource plans.
- Facilitate various workflows and methodologies, flexing to each projects’ needs and establishing new standards.
- Serve as liaison and central point of contact for cross-functional teams both internal and external focused on building credibility, promoting transparency, and managing expectations.
- Organize projects, project tracking, and provide project accountability.
- Own product design initiatives from start to finish - work with key stakeholders to determine product goals, specifications, production timelines, and communicate timelines to related parties, follow-up, and see through to the finish line.
- Track creative project workflow and ensure all product delivery dates are met.
- Maintaining internal project management tools, including time tracking, for assigned projects and ensuring all team members are using internal tools appropriately and effectively.
- Facilitating all internal meetings on assigned projects, including but not limited to scheduling, managing attendance, setting milestones and benchmarks, coordinating next steps, and taking and distributing notes.
- Identifying successes, trends, and potential problem areas for senior leadership and marketing and branding department heads.
- 3-5 years of experience running programs in product design or other creative mediums.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities between planning, analyzing, supporting, and managing multiple programs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates confidence and leadership for cross-functional project teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must clearly communicate with team members, vendors, and senior management regarding program details and status.
- Agile / Lean experience is a plus.
- High level of technical competency.
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to strategically problem solve.
- Proven skill in organization and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.