About the Product Manager (Home Services) role:
As a Product Manager for Scorpion, you’ll join our growing Product Team and work closely with the Director of Product Management to help define and execute new product visions. You will own the development and launch of products we’re excited to bring to life in the near future. You will partner with stakeholders to define the product road map, product requirements & features, milestones, and success metrics for Scorpion products in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria. This is where ownership, a passion for great product development, and collaboration intersect.
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical & business worlds.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product road map, features, milestones, and success metrics for Scorpion products.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Designers, Researchers, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales Managers, and Senior Leadership to create products that people love using, that will allow people to do so much more than they could otherwise, and enjoy doing it.
- Guide products throughout their lifecycle, including researching markets and users, and analyzing, positioning, and tailoring new and existing products to our clients.
- Interview clients and potential customers to understand their workflows and problems to develop innovative solutions.
- Test new products and their features, and be ready to iterate as needed.
- Create user stories for current and future features based on the market’s problems.
- Create wireframes and work with design to create development-ready requirements, and tickets.
- Communicate with key users and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams (Design, QA, etc.).
- Update project plan and product roadmap regularly.
- Responsible for thorough product documentation, end-user training, and following the product roll-out process.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with a CRM and accounting software is highly preferred.
- Experience in writing design and technical specifications for new products.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of disciplines such as engineering, UX/UI, marketing, customer experience, sales, finance, and business strategy.
- Comfort in working with and ability to influence stakeholders without direct supervision.
- Comfortable presenting and training on the product in large groups.
- Excellent people skills to interact with other Scorpions, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch is a plus.
- Experience working with the trades / residential home service industry is a huge plus.