Scorpion is looking for a motivated, assertive and outgoing critical thinker to join our Onboarding Team. This role will put you in the driver’s seat with our newest product; our Scorpion platform. Your core responsibilities will include being the initial primary point of contact for clients in the Marketing department, determining the client’s primary needs, translating those needs into actionable plans, curating a best-in-class 90-day experience with Scorpion and our newest platform, and ultimately demonstrating how Scorpion is the answer to their business challenges.
You’ll be tasked with bringing the industry-recognized Scorpion experience to this new and exciting team. Responsibilities will include delivering rapid and professional communication, developing trust and positive relationships with clients, providing anticipatory guidance for questions or concerns, maintaining a schedule of pre-determined email communication while also creating and sending unique responses and inquiries, and making Scorpion product recommendations where suitable among other responsibilities. At the end of the day, this position’s ultimate goal is ensuring that the client’s experience with Scorpion and this exciting product is second to none.
- Delivering rapid and professional communication
- Developing trust and positive relationships with clients
- Providing anticipatory guidance for questions or concerns
- Maintaining a schedule of pre-determined email communication while also creating and sending unique responses and inquiries
- Make Scorpion product recommendations where suitable
- Translate product enthusiasm and capability into assisting clients with new products and services
- Motivated to engage with clients via video communication, phone, email or otherwise to educate, assist and provide an exceptional experience
- Provide product troubleshooting and solutions to clients while maintaining composure and client focus
- Organize and manage multiple issues and projects simultaneously while maintaining deadlines
- BA/BS degree recommended, but not required
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- 2-3+ years of experience at tech company recommended
- Strong familiarity with desktop and phone based applications