The Website Product Manager is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of Scorpion.co as well as our other industry websites. This position requires strong leadership skills and a growth mindset. The candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing and work side-by-side with a variety of teams throughout the company to ultimately ensure a great customer experience.
- Oversee all aspects of website development including design, development, testing, launch and post launch management
- Collaboration with Product and industry teams to understand and define business requirements
- Own website development roadmap, working with the executive team to prioritize new features
- Manage the relationship with our development teams
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance
- Measure success of new features
- Measure, track and optimize "customer funnel" metrics
- Analyzes on-going website performance and establishes KPI goals for each part of the website
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
- 4+ years of experience in digital project management and ideally, focused experience with launching websites
- Must have experience utilizing Gantt chart as a project tracking tool.
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus!
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
- Attributes: organized, proactive, flexible, positive and reliable.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail and a solid technical understanding as it pertains to web development.