You’ll be leading our team of copywriters, helping them create engaging copy across digital, video, and print campaigns that capture our value proposition, authentically speak to our core audiences and personas and embody our brand tone in the market.
You will work collaboratively with the corporate marketing and sales teams to reach new audiences and showcase the value of Scorpion and our products.
You will be responsible for leading a team of copywriters, editing copy, and optimizing various types of content, including website/landing page copy, direct mail, video scripts, social media posts, product description copy, campaign headlines, ads, email, banner ads, trade show collateral, feature/research articles and whitepapers, and more.
The position reports to our VP of Content, Social, and Demand and will work closely with our vertical marketing specialists and director of PR.
- Write great copy that creates business outcomes
- Lead a team of copywriters, helping them to level up, improve their skills and create more effective copy
- Develop and maintain copy guidelines for each of our vertical business units
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication, marketing, and advertising assets
- Collaborate with executives, designers, PR, and other professionals on large and small scale marketing projects
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- 7+ years of experience in copy writing
- 3+ years of experience writing sales and marketing copy for SaaS products
- Must have experience with product marketing, sequencing email marketing campaigns, writing great headlines, and strong calls to action.
- Experience in producing copy for both digital and print.
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Strong research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized