Scorpion Graphic Designers seek to provide amazing visual experiences and they are design problem solvers who are always innovating. They possess excellent visual standards and obsessive attention to detail, and they see every asset as a piece of a greater brand narrative. Graphic Designers wield tools such as layout, typography, color theory, illustration, imagery, and interactivity to help guide the user to action.
As a Graphic Designer, you have both the experience and passion necessary for working on marketing collateral such as presentations, infographics, landing pages, email, packaging, print ads, ebooks, and trade show booths
- Building a cohesive narrative with clear focal points across an entire experience
- Balancing quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Constantly innovating off of existing assets to reflect the high aesthetic standards of the brand
- Encouraging a creative environment with collaboration from the Corporate Marketing Team
- Developing and communicating brand standards
- Communicating creative solutions and concepts
- Working with print and packaging partners to ensure the end product is dialed up and completed on time.
- Researching new trends and tools that keep us on the cutting edge of design
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design or related discipline
- 4+ years professional experience as a designer
- Solid knowledge Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like XD, Invision and Sketchup is a plus