Numbers must be one of your strengths, as this position involves the analysis of information that must be translated from broad figures to tangibles to present to our clients. This individual will partner with multiple teams of advertising sales and research professionals to compile and translate market research into insightful, compelling sales stories that strategically position the value of Scorpion’s suite of marketing solutions.
In addition, the Advertising Analyst must understand advertising research data, standards, and practices. The successful candidate will be able to look beyond “what” an analysis shows with a strong desire to discover the “why”. To be an ideal candidate, you must be willing to learn & take responsibility for any number of campaign elements.
The Advertising Analyst will be responsible for:
- Monitoring paid advertising accounts and developing strategies to improve performance
- Communicating strategies to the internal marketing team
- Directing client communication when necessary
- Pursuing further education in advertising and digital marketing best practices to become an expert in their field
- Preparing and submitting statistical reports, graphic illustrations of findings, and action plan recommendations to marketing sales management
What You'll Need:
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and take responsibility for any number of campaign elements
- Experience with social media and SEM preferred
- You must have the ability to translate complex findings into simple reports and presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communication, or related discipline preferred
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills