For your business to really succeed, you need more than just a marketing company. You need experts who see the threats, possibilities, and challenges posed by the landscaping industry—who can seize opportunities to help your business grow, and maintain that growth. You've worked hard to build what you have, so let's protect that while bringing in new customers to keep your landscaping company at the top of its game.
- I need to grow my revenue, I’ve got mouths to feed.
- I need my techs busy with more quality jobs.
- I want transparency into how my marketing is performing.
- I don't want less-qualified businesses taking away my customers.
- I don’t understand Internet marketing.
- I need people to find my business online.
- I need a website that reflects my brand and my business.
- I need a stronger reputation on social sites.
"The fact that I'm not even thinking about what needs to be done for my marketing on a day-to-day basis is HUGE for me. There are so many responsibilities I'm constantly juggling. When it comes to marketing, I know it’s being handled, so I don't have to worry about it." Shane Mays Co-owner, Leafs-U-Green Landscape ServicesSee Full Story
Sponsored by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP), Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), and Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS), GIE+EXPO is the biggest and most attended trade show in the industry and one of the largest trade shows in the U.S.
Landscaping professionals from across the country and planet attend GIE+EXPO each year to take advantage of networking opportunities and experience the latest innovations and trends in the industry, in an ideal, hands-on setting. 2020’s GIE+EXPO is set for October 21-23.See More