At Scorpion, we are proud to work with some of the nation’s premier law firms. One of those firms is The McClellan Law Firm, a personal injury law firm in San Diego, California. Led by Attorney Craig McClellan, they have won more than 100 settlements and verdicts in excess of $1 million—more than any other lawyer in the San Diego area. This has led to their firm earning a reputation from coast to coast for being tough, effective trial attorneys, taking on cases that range from auto defects to wrongful life.
“The best part about what I do is getting to help some of the country’s best firms and attorneys nationwide—and Craig McClellan would certainly be at the top of anyone’s list,” said Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Michael Bunn. “The types of cases that he handles, and the results that he achieves for his clients, are second to none. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Craig and his legal team so they can get the exposure they deserve online.”
Get to Know Attorney Craig McClellan
Attorney Craig McClellan is a former Captain of the U.S. Marines who graduated magna cum laude from the California Western School of Law. He is licensed to practice in California and is admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District Court Northern District of California, Central District of California, Southern District of California, and Eastern District of California.
As one of the leading trial lawyers in the nation, he has received numerous honors:
- Invited to the Inner Circle of Advocates, the Top 100 Plaintiff Attorneys in the U.S.
- Recipient of the Prestigious Daniel T. Broderick III Award (2012)
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury & Product Liability (2014)
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year for Product Liability Litigation (2012)
- Named a "Best Attorney" by the Los Angeles Times
- One of "San Diego's Top Lawyers" by San Diego Magazine
- "Transcript 10" Top Attorneys by the San Diego Daily Transcript (2012)
- San Diego Metro "Best Lawyers" and Top 25 Attorneys in San Diego (2012)
- Inclusion in the San Diego Super Lawyers® Top 50 List for 6 Consecutive Years
- Selected for Inclusion in the Super Lawyers® List from 2007 to 2016
- Included in the Top 500 Lawyers in the United States by Lawdragon.com (2007)
- 3-Time Recipient of the Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award from the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
He is also a recognized member of the legal industry. For example, Attorney Craig McClellan served as President of the San Diego Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, is a Master of the American Inns of Court, and is a former Member of the Board of Directors of the San Diego Chapter of the Associate of Business Trial Lawyers.
The McClellan Law Firm: In the News
Due to their storied experience, The McClellan Law Firm’s lawyers are often sought out by media outlets to discuss their cases or weigh in on headline-making news. Their cases are also frequently featured. For example, Attorney Craig McClellan has made appearance on 60 Minutes, 20/20, the McNeil-Lehrer Report, and more.
Just a few examples of the firm and attorneys mentioned in the news include:
- TODAY: Paul Walker's Daughter Pursues Suit Against Porsche
- AutoWeek: The Man Porsche Must Fear in Aftermath of Fatal Paul Walker Crash
- TMZ: Porsche's Been Sued Before Over Deadly Carrera GT
- NY Daily News: Porsches Like One in Crash That Killed Paul Walker Have Troubled History
- Daily Breeze: Porsche Carrera GT Involved in Fatal Paul Walker Crash Known for Driving Difficulty
- LA Times: Paul Walker's Porsche Carrera GT Known for Speed, Difficult Handling
- Newsmax: Porsche Carrera GT Safe? Vehicle in Question Since Paul Walker Death
- Consumer Watchdog: Iron Kay -- Insurance Companies Pick Fight With Wrong Family
- San Diego Business Journal: Businessman Creates a Video to Challenge Litigation Tactics
- NBC 7 San Diego: San Diego Man Goes on Crusade Against Insurance Companies
- UT San Diego: Family Sues San Diego for La Jolla Landslide
- Autos.ca: Family of Man Killed in Crash of Porsche Carrera GT Settles Lawsuit for US $4.5 Million
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Carrera GT Crashes Into Court
- The Sunday Times: Graveyard of Supercar Dreams
If you would like to learn more, visit them online at www.mcclellanlaw.com.