If you have questions about how paid digital advertising works and how to get better results from your campaigns right now, check out this interview we did in a recent episode of “In the Trenches” with Built for the Trades, which aired on Facebook Live.
In the episode, Dan Dowdy, Founder of Built for the Trades, spoke to Josh Smith, the Vice President of Internet Marketing for Scorpion’s Home Services division. Dan and Josh address some of the most common questions home services business owners have about their digital advertising, especially in these uncertain times.
Here are some of the questions they answer:
- Why is my cost per lead so high in paid search advertising?
- Should I cancel an advertising channel if the return on investment isn't there?
- Why are my organic traffic and leads down?
- Why are Google reviews not showing up in my Google My Business page?
- Where is my Google credit?
Watch the video here: