During a time of brand-new challenges, many business owners are uncertain about the best ways to move forward. But even in stressful times, leading companies aren’t just shutting their doors and waiting until all of this is over — they’re coming up with creative solutions to keep their companies going and their communities’ needs met.
To stay in the strongest possible position during COVID-19, home services business owners should be using this time to explore new ideas and ensure their customers that they’re taking necessary safety precautions. In partnership with the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC), Scorpion recently created two webinars that can help home services companies follow the lead of seasoned pros from their field.
Keep your team and customers safe and informed
Our first webinar includes a panel of the following speakers: Dan Dowdy, founder of Built for the Trades; Josh Smith, Home Services Vice President at Scorpion; and William Haddad, Director of Strategic Marketing at Scorpion. They discuss best practices for home services business owners to lead their teams through COVID-19, including:
- Creative solutions other companies have used to get through challenging times
- Recommendations for topics and frequency of team communication
- Sanitization procedures to keep employees and customers safe
- How to adjust CSR scripts for the intake process
Staying the course in a crisis
We also spoke with Ellen Rohr, COO of Zoom Drain and David Kurzius, Director of Internet Marketing at Scorpion. In this webinar, they provide the latest information, advice, and insights on:
- Immediate implementation of changes in day-to-day operations
- Strategies and resources to keep your team working and morale high
- Best practices for following safety guidelines
- Maintaining excellence to ensure lifetime customers
If you would like to learn more about what home services business owners can do to protect their companies during COVID-19, visit our resource page., or learn more about our home services digital marketing services.