There have been a number of large businesses offering small business relief support to help them during this tough crisis of the novel Coronavirus. We’ve received some exciting news from Facebook about an initiative they’re taking to help out small businesses during these harsh economic times. Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help out small businesses that have experienced disruptions from the outbreak of COVID-19.
Here are the details for you to be aware of:
- Up to 30,000 small businesses in more than 30 countries will be eligible.
- Your business must have between 2 and 50 employees.
- You must have been in business for over a year.
- Your business must have experienced challenges from COVID-19.
- You must be in or near a location where Facebook operates.
These grants are only being offered in businesses that are in specific locations where Facebook operates.That is a key thing to note. To see the full details and to find out if grants will be offered in your region, visit this page (https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants) and scroll down to “See Available Locations.” By clicking or tapping there, you’ll be able to:
- Enter your location
- See if grants will be offered there
- Enter your business email address to be notified when applications open for your region
This is a manual submission process, so you are going to want to make sure that you get all of the information entered accurately and appropriately.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! We are here to help.