Scorpion has built its success on a foundation of an unparalleled client and employee experience! Our Front Office Coordinator is the face of our company and usually the first person our clients meet when they arrive at our Valencia office.
We want to present a 5 Star level service for all clients and employees! We are looking for an individual who has a professional and friendly demeanor, who is able to rapidly create rapport and emotional connections with new and existing clients and Scorpions. Having an innovative approach to this role is key to your success and alignment with our values.
This person will not only man the front desk, but they will help out with a variety of tasks and must be flexible and adaptable.
What You’ll Do:
- Welcoming clients and new Scorpions
- Ensuring we maintain a professional appearance in our lobby
- Answering phones
- Assisting with the processing of incoming packages
- Performing office supply & snack orders
- Preparing and scheduling conference rooms
- Scanning new hire documents
- Sending out welcome emails and assisting new Scorpions on their first day
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs
What We Want:
- 2+ years of experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Collaboration skills
- Providing excellent customer service and telephone etiquette
- Hosting and welcoming guests with a friendly and sincere demeanor
- MS Office Suite working knowledge
- Comfortable handling a multi-line phone system
- Great with multi-tasking and very organized
- Reliability is key; must be available M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm, in person