About the Software Developer role at Scorpion:
As our Software Developer, you will be a part of the team responsible for bringing an exciting new mobile app to the market.
- You will have the opportunity to influence the choice of frameworks and development tools our team will use.
- You will work closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and fellow Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- You will collaborate with the Product Team to define, design, and ship new features.
- You will develop customer-facing mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
- Your responsibilities will stretch over the full app development cycle from design and development to testing, debugging and documenting your work.
- You will help to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in mobile and web app development with a knack for creating and delivering customer-facing products and experience programming with Angular 2+ for iOS and Android applications.
- Proficiency in native mobile APIs such as push, geolocation, & voice.
- Experience programming within the Ionic framework.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Must have an understanding of Apple and Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- You must be highly-organized.
- You must be adaptable to changing workflows.
- You must have enduring attention to detail and refined critical thinking.
- We want you to keep up-to-date on the latest best practices and emerging trends.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services a plus.