About the Vice President of Business Development:
As the Vice President of Business Development in Home Services, you are responsible for identifying, developing, securing, and cultivating partnerships with manufacturers, distributors, agencies, and consultants that work with home services businesses that would benefit from Scorpion’s platform and marketing services.
Internally, you will partner with the Home Services Business Leader, Sales Leaders, Corporate Marketing and Account teams to ensure our partners and their customers, referrals, etc. have an experience with our products and services that exceeds their expectations and drives revenue.
- Identify, attract, and acquire new referral and potential channel partnerships in Home Services.
- Cultivate and further develop relationships with existing Home Services partners
- Partner internally with Corporate Marketing to develop content, white papers, etc. to attract new partnership opportunities.
- Partner internally with members of the Home Services sales & account teams to ensure we are maximizing value in our relationships with partners and their customers, referrals, etc.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new partnership opportunities that will add incremental customers to Scorpion's products and services.
- Leverage CRM to track and report up your pipeline and activity.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the assigned vertical industry.
- Use the various Scorpion training tools to continuously grow your knowledge of our products and services.
- Contribute to the professional growth of your Scorpion team members.
- Create meaningful business relationships with our Partners and your Scorpion colleagues.
- 5-7 years business development or sales experience developing referral, affiliate, or channel partnerships in the home services industry
- Experience developing solutions with potential partners virtually and in-person
- B2B sales experience, preferably in channel partnerships
- Track record of exceeding sales goals and quotas