About the Senior Software Engineer role on our Platform & Architecture Team:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing new applications. You will play an integral part in the project life cycle and work closely with team members from initial concept to final release.
You are ambitious, highly proficient with C# and SQL, and excited to be responsible for the architecture and development of database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications. Not only are you comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands, but you can’t be flustered by the hitches on the road.
You're super motivated, a great communicator, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment as well as work closely with a senior technical team. You also have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem solving, and ego isn’t your thing. With every new project or task you approach, you adopt the mentality of “we win together”—so uplifting your peers and sharing knowledge is seen as a huge advantage, and you are excited to partake in it as well as learn and grow.
- Build out database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications using SQL and C#.
- Define and create architecture for new features.
- Work with hosting vendors to ensure the performance functioning of hosting platforms.
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance.
- Collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing among the team, assist with training, and have a growth mindset in everything you do.
- 6+ years of software development experience, emphasizing C#, SQL, .NET (ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core 2+).
- Knowledge of RESTful architectures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their code application.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with Azure/Azure DevOps is a plus.
- A “we win together” mentality, strong work ethic, and strong desire to continuously learn and improve the products you work on.
- Ability to help coach teammates as well as learn from your own constructive feedback.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and excited to join a dynamic, fast-paced team of doers.