As a Web Testing/Optimization Manager, you will play a central role in coordinating all the testing and optimization efforts for the Scorpion Platform demo site as well as the Scorpion.co corporate website. You will identify and address all concerns and issues related to user experience (UX), ensuring that the demo site operates at optimal performance.
You will have a passion for UX optimization and creative problem solving to look at the big picture while also scrutinizing the details, a key skill in determining how changes you institute affect the user. This position will work closely with the Web Content Manager to produce and place exciting, engaging content that appeals to customers and functions seamlessly.
- Lead optimization and testing programs for the Scorpion web domains
- Apply knowledge of analytics to derive and understand insights from platform/site usage
- Handle the entire testing process from initial questions to the test design, defining goals, gathering requirements, measuring results, and finally developing insights
- Report on relevant performance metrics such as site stability, speed, and overall performance
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement optimization efforts under short deadlines
- Regularly communicate updates, progress reports on testing, and optimization efforts to team members and leadership
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, communications, or other relevant field preferred
- 3+ years in a similar UX optimization role
- 2+ years of experience in testing, experimentation, and web analytics
- Proficiency with web analytics tools and experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of A/B testing to optimize engagement and increase conversion rates
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/Java
- Prototype and design experience is a plus