As a Partner Manager, you will champion Scorpion’s relationships with its partners, both new and existing, and guarantee that the experience matches the level we provide our clients. As a representative of the Scorpion brand, you will advocate for and capitalize on key partnerships that align with our direction and will help achieve growth goals. With every new partnership you approach, you will be responsible for assessing the fit to Scorpion as well.
As one of the first touchpoints, you are held to a standard of excellence—in communication, relationship building, and business acumen. You are a natural networker with flawless communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence to showcase Scorpion as an unrivaled partner. A vital part of your role is to facilitate constant communication with partners, cultivating a relationship of transparency and trust to achieve goals together.
- Initiate potential new partnerships through cold calls, emails, and inbound lead follow-ups
- Interact with partners at other organizations through check-in calls or meetings, facilitating reciprocal and open communication
- Develop a comprehensive framework or criteria to identify and assess the fit of new partners to Scorpion’s growth goals, values, culture, etc.
- Procure and analyze data to gauge the success of existing partnerships regularly and emphasize accountability on both sides of the partnership
- Conduct in-depth research of viable partnership opportunities, initiate contact and generate interest
- Collaborate with partners and other Scorpions to develop and guide strategies that increase revenue on both sides of the table while understanding and adapting to resource constraints
- Represent Scorpion in a professional manner, always upholding a great experience and impression of our brand for partners
- 3+ years of proven experience in business development or similar partnership management role, preferably in a SaaS or digital marketing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant fields
- Comprehensive knowledge of how partnerships work paired with proven results effectively building and managing partnerships