As an Advertising Strategist - Programmatic, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that your client’s advertising campaign is logically and efficiently created.
This includes ensuring your client is on the most current technology, targeting the proper geographies & audiences, and is spending properly. This will result in campaigns meeting or exceeding expected KPI’s. By accomplishing all of these things, the Advertising Strategist will assist the Marketing Managers in promoting a successful campaign.
Your top priority is spend and ensuring budgets are being properly utilized.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and decision-making for setup and execution for each campaign
- Strategic set up of campaigns that are in full alignment with a client's desired situation
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, retargeting campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Provide regular insights to Account Management team and client detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Manage all programmatic channels/products, including but not limited to: Display, Video, Audio
- Competently communicate with clients via email, phone conversations, or in-person meetings
- Deep dive into paid advertising with an Account Management for reviews/training
- Provide monthly/quarterly updates to Account Managers on new channel, campaign, creative, and/or audience opportunities
- Analyze advertising campaigns for any client who expresses dissatisfaction, has underspend or overspend, or is underperforming and provide plan to bring the campaign to expectations
- Handle intermediate issues and problems within the local paid advertising process, and refers moderate to complex issues to leadership
- Maintain intermediate knowledge of assigned vertical industry & paid advertising best practices
- Serve as the team’s resource for any advertising questions, and proactively suggests improvements
- 2-3 years of integrated experience managing video, search, display, social and/or mobile programmatic media buying
- 0-2 years of experience in paid advertising, digital marketing, SEM or social media
- Strong project management experience
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communication, or related discipline preferred