The Sales Training & Onboarding team exists at Scorpion to identify knowledge and skill gaps that exist within our Sales team and deliver quality training experiences aimed at engaging learners and closing those gaps. This occurs through new hire onboarding, ongoing Sales education, Vertical training (when applicable) and reactive one-off skill-oriented training. The end goal of the team is to help ensure each Scorpion Seller is competent, confident and content in their role.
The role of a Sales Training & Onboarding Specialist is to uncover and address learning needs across Sales teams with a strategic mindset and problem-solving mentality. Additionally, you will determine the most effective instructional methods and tools to accomplish training objectives while managing the vision, development, and facilitation of each project.
- Collaborates with Sales Leadership, Business Leaders, Sales Operations and other subject matter experts to identify seller training needs
- Partners with team members to develop engaging and relevant training content that caters to various adult-learning styles including web-based learning, instructor-led, blended instruction, and virtual sessions
- Assists in the creation of design documents outlining course objectives, content, assessment, and evaluation criteria
- Administers course surveys and analyze survey feedback
- Organizes and assists in developing learning manuals, pre-work, and learning activities
- Manages the scheduling of trainings and courses
- Makes revisions to improve content effectiveness and drive learning objectives
- Moderates and facilitates learning sessions and webinars
- 2-3 years’ experience (Preferably in a Learning or Sales related role)
- Saas Training experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Preferably in a relevant field such as Organizational Development, Organization Behavior, Learning, Instructional Design, Communications)
- Digital Marketing experience a plus