As a SDR Manager, you will oversee the output and productivity of the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on your team by ensuring that they have all the required tools, training, and knowledge to efficiently manage their opportunity pipeline, convert new customers, and increase the reach of our platform.
This role will focus on encouraging, coaching, and guiding the SDRs in identifying new business opportunities and exceeding goals. Your performance will be evaluated based on the success of your team including but not limited to the number of appointments they set, leads generated from prospecting, and the number of customers ultimately converted.
What Scorpion Offers You:
-Competitive Pay based on experience
-Remote Work Available
-100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
-Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans
-The icing on the cake: Scorpion’s amazingly friendly and family-oriented culture
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to really know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We blend cutting-edge AI supported by teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customers’ success and ready to do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together, in a way that makes sense, to help local businesses easily understand their business, market, and customer’s needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
- Provide coaching, leadership, mentoring and enablement to a team of SDRs
- Understand the metrics that matter to delivering your appointment and pipeline quota commitment to the organization and manage your own time and the activities of your team to achieve those targets
- Work closely with the Sales leaders to ensure strong and mutually-beneficial relationships between SDRs and the AEs they support
- Establish activity benchmarks for your team and motivate and manage the team to meet and exceed those targets
- Work with the Demand Generation team to provide feedback on leads
- Ensure leads are being dispositioned and worked according to SLAs
- Minimum of 3-5 years SaaS sales experience, preferably in MarTech
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience required
- Direct experience as an SDR and Account Executive preferred
- History of over-performance against quotas as both a Sales Rep and Sales Manager
- Preference for a leader who has built a new team or grown a team significantly
- Strong understanding of sales performance metrics and how to manage your business by the numbers
- Proficient with CRM software and Sales tech stack such as LinkedIn Sales Nav, Gong, ZoomInfo, Clari, etc.
- Proven leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including strong phone etiquette
- Thrives under pressure with a positive attitude
- Strong relationship & team building capabilities
- Familiar with Sales Performance Metrics