We are seeking a System Engineer who is: self motivated, innovative, works well under pressure, and collaborates well with others. As the System Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the cloud and on-premise Infrastructure as well as working on high level projects for Scorpion.
- Configure, monitor and support existing cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Build and install new server infrastructure as needed.
- Maintain existing onsite Active Directory and supporting components.
- Maintain production-level uptime for physical and virtual infrastructure.
- Investigate production outages, and help determine root causes / implement fixes.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve system performance.
- Develop and maintain documentation for system and platform architecture.
- Maintain a customer-focused service attitude and work ethic.
- Coordination with the rest of the IT department on projects.
- Experience with Azure and AWS.
- Experience with Windows Servers.
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMWare ESXi and vCenter).
- Experience with Exchange Server and O365 Exchange Administration.
- A competency in verbal and written communication skills.