About the Technical Project Manager role on our Data Systems/Science Team:
As a Technical Project Manager for our growing Data Systems and Data Science Team, you'll be responsible for working within a team of dedicated engineers building business automation software. You'll help bridge the gap in communication between Product and Engineering, and ensure that our Engineering Team is proactively working to meet or exceed product timelines. You'll be involved in identifying and removing roadblocks from team tasks, gathering and clarifying requirements, and helping to define project timelines and priorities. Business systems focus will be on paid marketing and similar domains.
- Comfortability translating product requirements into technical specifications
- Guide products throughout their life cycle, including framing business needs, working with domain and product experts, and update and maintain product/system documentation
- Update the project plan and product road map regularly.
- Responsible for thorough product documentation, end-user training, and following the product roll-out process.
- Guide regular coordination meetings with engineers and work with remote employees.
- 5+ years of industry work experience as a project/product manager in a technical business/web application development environment.
- Ability to understand business domains and help define data systems business solutions.
- Awesome communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic and does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in product development processes.
- Experience with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of a pivoting and growing engineering environment.
- Excellent track record of meeting deliverables.
- Bonus: Data analyst experience.