About the Studios Technology Specialist:
As a Studios Technology Specialist at Scorpion, you are the front-line support resource for anything related to the tools and equipment used by studios. You must be able to troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize, resolve and/or facilitate issues to keep the train on the rails, so to speak. This role is equal parts desktop computer support and project manager. Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) are required. Your customers are the Scorpion employees!
- Requests for support are received and processed swiftly and accurately and with a smile.
- Tasks are prioritized and coordinated with the IT Team and completed rapidly.
- Comfortable working with executives and other staff members.
- The manner in which you carry out your work inspires gratitude with everyone you interact with!
- The support request ticketing system is kept up to date and thoroughly documented.
- Any and all tasks are brought to full completion or escalated/deferred and followed up on regularly.
- Projects and issues requiring your support are anticipated and organized.
- Assisting with new system builds and refreshes.
- Assisting with new user account creation and workstation setup.
- 3+ years of experience as help/service desk and basic IT support Familiarity with Audio Visual and Conference Room technology.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially After Effects and Premiere.
- Familiarity with Cinema 4DFamiliarity with studios associated hardware Familiarity with AWS Familiarity with render farms is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10Familiarity with Mac OS is a plus.
- Must be able to comfortably lift up to 50 pounds.
- Attributes: social, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, technically savvy, quick response time, customer service-oriented.