About the Senior Software Developer role:
- Building out an efficient and user-centric front-end experience for our content management system.
- Helping to create UI frameworks to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies.
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
- Expertise in using Angular 2 + (currently using Angular 9/10) and jQuery.
- Must be an “out of the box” thinker.
- Experience with CKEditor version 5 is a huge plus.
- You should be excited to keep up to date on the latest best practices, have attention to detail, and be able to efficiently communicate with other Developers, Product Managers, and Business Stakeholders.
- You must be highly organized
- You must be adaptable to workflows
- You must have enduring attention to detail
- You must have self-direction and refined critical thinking
- We want you to be a team player who is motivated and passionate about coding!