About the Web Designer role:
We are seeking a Web Designer who is driven to be the best, extremely creative, innovative, work well under pressure, and aims for perfection in quality. It is important that you are skilled at balancing superior design with outstanding user experience. This position will work directly with our team’s Front-End Web Developers and Creative Managers to create web designs that help convert our most valuable clients’ visitors into leads.
- Design original websites & visual imagery that aligns with the client’s branding.
- Provide expert-level advice, insight, and design solutions to Creative Managers and Marketing Managers.
- Complete designs in the given time frames with a dedication to providing excellent client experiences.
- Self-manage your day-to-day responsibilities to ensure all scheduled designs and edits are completed by the deadline.
- Ensure all designs adhere to ADA guidelines.
- Run team training on design skills and techniques.
- Applicants must submit a portfolio including past web designs, promotional materials, infographics, and/or other work samples.
- 3+ years of experience in creating high-end web designs and promotional materials in multiple formats.
- Expertise using software applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience and background in UI/UX preferred.
- The ideal applicant should closely follow design trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our practices.