As an Associate Creative Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Creative Managers on your team by assisting with website edits, content carryover, and various other tasks in the website development process. Your role is crucial to ensuring launch targets are met and quality standards are maintained on all websites. This position requires flexibility and the desire to help with any and every task.
- Responsible for behind-the-scene deliverables
- Keeping Creative Project Managers organized
- Basic website updates and work on directories
- Content carry-over and updating content on the client's website(s)
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts if necessary
- Coordinating with clients to get login information on existing accounts
- Scheduling and organizing
- 2+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assisting Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus
- Organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills a must
- Will look at extracurricular efforts such as volunteering or teaching as a plus