The Advertising Support Specialist is responsible for helping sustain and improve Scorpion’s Advertising system for users and clients. This role will be dedicated to supporting users of the Scorpion Advertising System. This position is the bridge between users and developers.
The ideal candidate for this position will be very analytical with an understanding of advertising. They will also have great communication and customer service skills as you will be constantly communicating.
- Evaluate Scorpion’s Advertising System and Advertising Provider Ads Managers to assess gaps and opportunities for improvement and propose solutions
- Communicate with Advertising Managers daily for feedback and insight into problems while providing first line solutions to resolvable problems
- Create and track progress of tickets through the Enchant platform
- Help cultivate creative solutions to technical issues with the development team
- Find trends in system breakdowns and cultivate solutions
- 2-4 years of experience in paid advertising
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Analytics preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing Google Ads Manager, Microsoft Ads Manager, and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated spreadsheet creation/management
- Technical competence of how advertising systems work