Our rapidly expanding People Operations team is looking to add an amazing Employee Relations Specialist. This position will play an important role in our department as Scorpion continues to scale at an unprecedented rate. This position will implement and administer policies and programs meant to foster positive relations between employees and the organization.
Having the experience, smarts, competencies, and a creative mindset go a long way for this role. We want a person who knows the art of handling conflict resolution and employee emotions. This role will handle employee distractions to keep our eye on the prize. Being skilled in this role will help keep and increase engagement and lower our attrition and turnover rates.
- Assists in the development of programs meant to promote employee engagement and satisfaction within the organization and reduce turnover
- Participates in employee relations related issues, which may include employee disciplinary action, conflict or grievance resolution, work-life balance, or our EAP programs
- Ensures programs are administered fairly across the employee population
- Participates in investigations into employee/employer misconduct
- Conducts or moderates employee surveys, focus groups and exit interviews
- 4+ years of experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to other employees
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem Management
- Good Judgment
- Detail Oriented
- Interpersonal skills