The Social Product Data Analyst is responsible for using data to develop and present strategic insights for our verticals, driving data-based decisions across all social media products. This role is part of a team that creates products to improve Ads Manager workflow and enhance Scorpion One performance. The ideal candidate lives and breathes data, with strong attention to detail and communication skills.
You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing large, complex and often unstructured datasets to generate actionable insights. This includes gathering data from social media channels and tying analyses and insights back to business results.
Secondly, working closely with channel experts on measurement plans, goals and KPIs, and providing strategic recommendations, insights, and guidance.
Thirdly, telling a story using data, and confidently presenting findings to the Product, Marketing and Advertising teams. You will translate complex analytical findings into easy-to-understand insights and recommendations.
- Run insights reports for social media channels
- Gather research data and reformat in a way that it can be utilized by channel experts
- Analyze large, complex and often unstructured datasets to generate actionable insights
- Work closely with other channel experts on measurement plans, goals and KPIs
- Aid in design, measurement, evaluation and recommendations of A/B testing
- Provide strategic recommendations, insights, and guidance to channel experts
- Identify business trends and shifts, and recommend data-driven responses and recommendations
- Present findings to the Product, Marketing and Advertising teams
- Translate complex analytical findings into easy-to-understand insights and recommendations
- Required: 2-4 years of experience in paid advertising, digital marketing, SEM or social media
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communication, or related discipline
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated spreadsheet creation/management
- Technical competence to perform data analytics
- An understanding of the social media landscape and emerging trends
- Experience in social advertising data analysis preferred.
- Experience utilizing Facebook Business Manager