About the Senior Full Stack Engineer role on our growing Engineering Team:
As our Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you'll be responsible for building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, and easy-to-use code to realize our ideas. Likewise, you'll work to define and create architecture for new features and collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms. You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages. We're looking for an Engineer who enjoys staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies and who takes initiative in mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
- Experience building and leading the development of SaaS products
- Proficient with Database engineering, with the ability to design a database schema adhering to normal forms and to write and maintain complex Stored procedures that are performant
- Experience designing and developing stateless distributed application architecture
- Experience with microservices, REST, and GraphQL
- Must be able to develop APIs and backend services using microservices, REST, and GraphQL
- Experience leading a team of engineers and working with Product Owners to drive product development
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their application to code
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with Azure/Azure DevOps is a plus!