Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for designing and executing branded, engagement, and direct response social campaigns that drive our business outcomes.
- This position will be on our Corporate Marketing team and collaborating with our sales and ad teams on a regular basis.
- Build and improve our organic presence across all major social sites.
- Develop and manage paid media campaigns across all major social sites.
- Develop and build vertical communities on social media platforms.
- Scorpion’s presence across review sites.
- Proven B2B social media marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- Attention to detail and high standards
- 3+ years of experience managing a brand’s social presence
- Expert-level knowledge in utilizing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn advertising, YouTube, and Twitter to grow a B2B audience
- Ability to use social media scheduling platforms like Sprout Social
- Confidence in using Facebook Business Manager and its tools, such as Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Groups, and Creator Studio
- Experience managing social media budgets of $100k+ per quarter
- Experience optimizing social media ad campaigns on a daily basis
- Experience with lead generation strategy and execution
- Experience working with and communicating regularly with an inbound sales team
- Ability to collaborate with the ad team and other stakeholders to maintain brand alignment
- Understanding and implementing best practices for social media copy and overall creative
- Experience creating and executing a comprehensive social media strategy